Monday 19 May 2014

Life as we know it

As countless Facebook statuses and Instagram pictures have shown, the class of 2014 has graduated from Trinity. Although none of this has actually hit me yet, I know that when I move to Madison in a couple weeks it will be clear as day that I'm not going back to Trinland. A variety of thoughts accompany that statement. But overall, I'm quite thankful.

My personality is that of a floater. I really value my close quality friends and I keep them nearby for everything, but I also enjoy getting to know just about anyone. Due to that lifestyle, I develop friendships with people all across the board and I absolutely love it. However, that made this past weekend hard. I know I'll continue to see my close friends after graduation at weddings and just hanging out in general. But those friends that aren't in my group and that I've just met through random experiences will be harder to see. That's tough. But I know each of these people are going off to do amazingly awesome things. I'm stoked for each of them.

Life as we know it is an adventure full of the craziest twists and turns. This past weekend provided joy, sadness, nervousness, excitement, relief and many other emotions. But why be sad when you can be glad? I'm going to take on life's roller coaster ride just like I would take on a real roller coaster: with joy. God's going to keep each of us on the track, so why not enjoy the ride knowing that you will end up at the station to disembark into complete paradise at the end of life's ride.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good.


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment