Thursday 5 September 2013

Pause for 10 seconds, life is flipping busy

1 week into school.

Pause. I'm exhausted. Mentally, my classes are going to challenge me to do my best on all levels of expertise in my field. After all, I am a senior, it makes sense that these classes are more realistic to life after college. Emotionally, there is a lot going on. All sorts of people in my life are going through times of change, possibility of transitions to new positions, highs and lows of all sorts, it's crazy how much a day can change things. Physically, my right leg hurts as well as my right eye currently, but I believe that there is an eyelash in it. Spiritually, God is here, I feel him. Now can I fully trust that he's got me? There's so many questions I want him to answer. Right now. But he teaches us to be content with where we are and that he hears us no matter what. Prayers will be answered how he sees fit.

Woof. Reality check. I have no idea what's going on in my life, whether it be next year or next week. I don't even know how today is going to go. But he does. He's got that plan.

Pause. Classes are so busy. Projects on projects. Seniors, I know you feel me. Freshman year was such a joke compared to this. However, these classes will be rewarding and I will be learning a ton.

Pause. Labor Day. September 2. A bunch of friends took time out of their busy schedules to grill, chill and be still for a few hours at our house. Activities included fires, food, wiffleball, bags, horseshoes, random running around, and straight lounging on the back porch. It was a great time, even though it did nothing positive for my motivation in school.

Pause. The girl next to me in the library is slaying dragons as a warrior princess with a crazy sword.

Anywho, life can't pause forever. But it is good to take a few minutes and sit back to catch up with everything and everyone. Thank God for what is going right. Thank others for staying by you even on days where all you want to do is sleep.

"If God brought you to it, he will lead you through it."

No comments:

Post a Comment